Sunday, August 12, 2012

Look Good <~~~~> Feel Good

I have always been a thinker and planner. I try to make sure my plans reach the action phase but sometimes you can't do everything on your own. Right now I have two plans in the works: obtain this PhD and travel the world. Currently the PhD is in the action phase, so traveling often takes a backseat. But that doesn't mean I can't work on the plan!

I know I have said it before, but my brief immersion into the Dominican Republic culture was a life changer. My soul yearns to be out in the world, but I don't think my body would appreciate being in the world with no sustenance. This is where my brilliant mind comes in. I am in a constant state of brainstorming ideas to create a business opportunity that I can take abroad. Health, beauty, and nutrition as it pertains to women is the theme I can't pull myself away from. These are the 3 topics that I believe are the foundation of empowering women. When you look good (in your eyes), you feel good (in your skin). And when you feel good (in your body), you look good (&radiate to the world). It's a positive feedback system. And positive outlooks attract positive things. I would like to spread this message to the world and change the view of beauty and self, one woman at a time.

1 comment: