Monday, August 15, 2011

Return of the Joker

I have been told all my life that I have 2 levels: really high and really low. When I'm happy, I'm ecstatic. When things go wrong, I panic. To the naked eye, this makes me seem like a lot to handle and, when it comes to relationships, I am overlooked because of this. However, what they fail to see is the benefits of the extremes. When I give, I give my absolute all, to my very last. When I love, it is a love you will never forget. When we fight, it's only because something went wrong and I am passionate about making things right. I give my full attention, support, and dedication to making or helping your dreams come true. I am selfless almost to the point of destruction.

Now I'm no fool. I don't just give away this kind of treatment. If you are lucky enough to be offered the benefits of my affection, you're the fool for walking away. But don't worry. I'm not phased by you turning me down. You'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment